Due to popular demand, the legendary John Bell is back with even more tales to tell. Don’t miss your opportunity to get up close and personal with one of Australia’s theatre greats delving further into his treasure trove of favourite poems, stories and backstage anecdotes.
Following the sell-out success of JOHN BELL: A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS, the Australian Living Legend returns to Ensemble Theatre with a brand new show AND ANOTHER THING… featuring more of John’s amusing anecdotes, a personal selection of prose and his witty backstage insights.
As an award-winning actor, acclaimed director and risk-taking impresario, John has been instrumental in shaping the landscape of the Australian arts industry. From acting with the Royal Shakespeare Company, producing David Williamson’s early plays, establishing two theatre companies and directing opera, John Bell is well versed in the world of theatre (to say the least!)
As well as sharing his wealth of experience and performing his top pick of prose, there’s an opportunity for you to get involved. Enter the competition below for the chance to hear John recite YOUR favourite work on the Ensemble Theatre stage.
Subscribers enjoy priority access to Special Events.
Single tickets will go on sale early next year, subject to availability.
Prices correct at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Exact prices will be displayed with seat selection.
|SINGLE TICKET PRICES|
COMPETITION: YOUR FAVOURITE THING
Would you like to hear your favourite (short) poem or prose performed by the legendary John Bell on the intimate Ensemble Theatre stage?
To enter all you have to do is tell us in 100 words or less why your nominated piece of work means so much to you.
John will personally select the winners reciting a few extracts at each show, meaning no performance will be the same!
Terms and Conditions apply:
1. The competition commences on Friday 6 March, 9am and will close on Friday 26 June, 9am.
2. To enter you must purchase a ticket to JOHN BELL: AND ANOTHER THING.
3. You may only enter the competition once. Ensemble Theatre reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete or automated entries.
Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
4. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in selection of the winners. Winners will be chosen by John Bell and Ensemble Theatre after the closing date, based on the most original and creative response.
5. Ensemble Theatre’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be notified by email and will be published on the Ensemble Theatre website (ensemble.com.au).