The APPs regulate the manner in which we handle, use and manage your personal information from initial collection to use and disclosure, storage, accessibility and disposal.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ensemble Theatre will only collect your personal information where and when it relates to performances and other products, services and opportunities offered to you.
The personal information we may collect includes, amongst other things:
- your name, address and other contact details
- payment details such as credit card details
- proof of age, such as your date of birth or qualification for a concession
- email address
- geographic location
- transaction details relating to your use of our products and services
- any preferences you notify to us
- with your consent, your health or sensitive information, such as your COVID-19 vaccination status, COVID-19 Contraindication Certificate, COVID-19 test results, recent travel destinations, body temperature, cold/flu like symptoms or when you report to us that you have been on our premises whilst an active COVID-19 case.
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us
We may collect this information:
- when you register on our website
- when you, or a person on your behalf, purchase tickets, subscriptions or gift vouchers to our theatre productions
- when you attend an Ensemble Theatre performance
- when you subscribe to our newsletter
- when you donate to us or otherwise support Ensemble
- when you communicate with us through correspondence, mail, phone, face to face contact, email, or using our website ‘Contact Us’ functionality
- when you interact with our website, services, content and advertising
- from our trusted partners, including third-party suppliers and service providers
We may also collect your personal information if you are, or are employed by, our production partners, organisations that hire our venues, our suppliers (including service and content providers), contractors, agents and other partners.
In addition, when applying for a job or position with us, we will collect proof that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or proof of a valid contradiction certificate as per NSW Health and the Ensemble Theatre Vaccination Policy which has been implemented with consideration to the following legislation: Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Work Health Safety Act 2011 (Cth).
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whenever Ensemble Theatre collects personal information from you we will make every reasonable attempt at the time to inform you:
- why we are collecting your information
- to whom we will disclose your information
- of the purpose(s) for which we intend to use your information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- contacting you in the event of a performance cancellation or change in details
- notifying you of changes in performance details
- replacing lost tickets
- responding to your requests
- providing recommendations or information about upcoming performances, specials and offers at Ensemble Theatre
- engaging with you in relation to, and providing you information about, donations and other philanthropic opportunities
- identifying ways in which we can provide you with a better service or enhance your experience with Ensemble Theatre
- notifying you of events that we think may be of interest to you
Ensemble Theatre may disclose your personal information to third parties that help us operate our business or provide a service to you including contractors and service providers that:
- work with us to produce theatre works
- help us operate our computer systems including ticketing services and the provision of hosted services
- send out our mail/emails and clean collected data
- perform data analysis to group demographic attributes of individuals, including so that we may direct programs, philanthropic opportunities or initiatives provided by Ensemble that may appeal to you.
If you do not want to receive marketing materials from us, please opt-out via the opt-out facilities provided in the relevant communication (e.g. an unsubscribe link). Alternatively, you may contact us using the details set out below.
Ensemble does not sell your personal information to any third parties unless expressly agreed otherwise.
DATA QUALITY AND SECURITY
Ensemble Theatre keep records of the personal information we gather from you, including via electronic storage, storage in the cloud, on our servers and secure physical records. At all times, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is protected, treated confidentially and guarded from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Ensemble Theatre will not store your information overseas for any purpose.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At all times, we will take great care to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. If you wish to access or correct the personal information that we hold about you, please set out your request in writing by contacting us using the information below, including your phone number and email address.
Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If personal information held by us is shown not to be accurate, complete and up to date, we will take reasonable steps to correct those deficiencies.
Should Ensemble Theatre decline your request, we will provide you with reasons for refusal.
DISPOSAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
If we no longer require your personal information, unless we are required under Australian law or a court or tribunal order to retain it, we will take reasonable steps to destroy, securely delete, or de-identify it.
78 McDougall Street
Kirribilli, NSW 2061 Australia
Phone: (02) 8918 3400