Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
Before proceeding with your booking please read the conditions of sale and details of the booking carefully.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase except as provided in the LPA Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment Events in Australia. Exchanges are not applicable between productions.
- The ticket is only valid up to the date and time indicated on the ticket.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary advertised programmes as necessary.
- The right to refuse entry is reserved.
- Latecomers will not be admitted to the auditorium until a suitable break in the programme. Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices in any medium are prohibited.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Ensemble Limited observes the National Privacy Principle. Ensemble Limited does not, unless required by law, disclose personal information it has collected to other organisations.
Internet Bookings Delivery Policy
- Tickets will be held at the Box Office for collection.
- Valid concession identification must be shown at the Box Office on collection of tickets.
- Tickets may be posted to a specified address upon request if no concessions apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Box Office 02 9929 0644.