When purchasing tickets through the website, you will be asked to log in or register as a New User.
If you have bought tickets with us before and registered an email address with us, you may already have a web account. To find out, you can reset your password by following the instructions.
If you get a message that ‘no registration record has been found for this address‘, you can create a new account or contact Ensemble Theatre’s Box Office on 02 9929 0644 to activate your account.
If you need to change your details, please log in to Update Your Details including address and newsletter preferences.
If you need to change the email address that you use to log in, contact Ensemble Theatre on 02 9929 0644 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your old email address and the new email address.
If you have forgotten your password you can reset it.
You can create a new account to purchase tickets online.
If you are having problems with purchasing tickets, or would like to change the account you are logged into, follow this link. Warning: Any items in your basket will be removed. If you have purchased an Ensemble Theatre Season Pass, you will need to login in order to access the discounted prices.
If you have purchased or been given an Ensemble Theatre Season Flexi Pass and you would like to purchase tickets through our website then:
- Contact the box office to activate your account.
- Ensure that you are logged in.
- Once logged in, you will be able to access the reduced prices.
- Select the shows and performances that you want to attend.
- You can either choose your own seats, or be allocated the best available at that time.
- Confirm your purchases in the basket.
- You will then be asked to pay using a credit card or, to use your Flexi Pass, click on the ‘Pay with Gift Voucher’ link.
- If only part of the Flexi Pass is used to purchase tickets, you will be issued a voucher with your tickets for the remaining amount.
- If you have exhausted the Flexi Pass, you can still buy tickets at discounted prices and pay for the tickets by credit cards including VISA, Mastercard and American Express.
Once purchased, allow ten days to receive your Season Flexi Pass in the mail. You can also have it sent by Express Post for $10 for delivery within 2 work days of purchase.
Ticket are subject to availability.
Give The Gift Of Theatre
A theatre subscription makes an ideal gift as the recipient has the flexibility to choose performance dates and times. Gift vouchers can be purchased through the Box Office and are available for any of the subscription packages, individual tickets and Bayly’s Restaurant. You can buy a gift voucher online or call the box office on (02) 9929 0644
The handling fee for phone and internet sales is $6.00 per transaction. Subscribers will not be charged a handling fee at the time of booking their subscription, however additional ticket purchases during the season will incur a $6.00 booking fee. Handling fees are not charged for Box Office counter sales.
Tickets cannot be refunded after purchase except as outlined in the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice.
Subscriber Ticket Exchanges
Subscribers are entitled to one free exchange per production. Phone the Box Office (02) 9929 0644 to make a reservation for a new date and return the ticket by email, mail or in person within seven days. Tickets must be returned to the Box Office no later than 48 hours prior to your original performance date. Exchanged tickets are held at the Box Office for collection. Exchanged tickets are mailed if a self-addressed stamped envelope is provided.
- Exchanges within 48 hours prior a performance incur a late exchange fee of $6.00 per ticket.
- The cut-off time for late exchange is 12 noon on the day of an evening performance and up to close of business the day before for a matinee.
- Upgrades apply if exchanging for a higher priced performance e.g. weekday matinee to weekend matinee.
- You may exchange more than once. Second exchanges incur a fee of $6.00 per ticket.
- Ticket exchanges are subject to availability.
Non-subscribers may exchange tickets (subject to availability) at a cost of $6.00 per ticket. Call Box Office on (02) 9929 0644 for information.
Missed Your Performance?
Make-up tickets can be purchased to another performance for $25 per ticket (subject to availability). Original tickets from the missed performance must be presented to the Box Office on collection of make-up tickets. Missed performance tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged to another production.
Babies and Young Children
If you are attending the theatre with a baby or young child, please ensure you contact the Box Office prior to making a booking so we can accommodate you with special seating options.
Ensemble Theatre runs a 12 month subscription season and is therefore not available for hire to other production companies. However, the auditorium (216 seats) and restaurant are available for hire for corporate functions, presentations and training.
Ensemble Theatre’s rehearsal rooms are located just next door to the theatre and are occasionally available for hire to theatre groups seeking a rehearsal space. The room is available for either daytime rehearsals or evening rehearsals at various times throughout the year at reasonable rates.
To enquire about venue hire please contact Claire Nesbitt-Hawes on (02) 9929 8877 or email@example.com.